RAC 1.21% $1.47 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-27

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    HC threads are interesting, obviously there are a lot of dreamers who want to believe different stories about companies and hope one day their half a cent share movers to a dollar.
    There are also brokers, company directors & disgruntled former employees who hide behind anonymous names. I am neither, just a regular individual who wants a better financial future for himself & his family.

In early March I was fortunate to meet Daniel Tillet, I had already invested in RAC. He wasn't looking for my money, he didn't pump the company up. He answered the questions I had with clarity and intellect. Here is the interesting part. EVERYTHING HE SPOKE TO ME ABOUT ON THAT NIGHT HAS COME TRUE.

The Sheba results, he didn't know the outcome, he said "I think we should get a good result, there is a proven history behind the drug"
    Cap raise, "They are inevitable, we will do our very best to keep dilution to a minimum"
    Bisantrene "This is a proven drug that cured 2 young ladies in France, hopefully we can prove the results again & get it back to market, cardio toxicity is killing too many women with breast cancer when they are in their 50's"
    His remuneration "I have my own business, this is a side project, Race want to deliver this drug to market, the world needs it, we will do everything in our power to make it happen."

He posts on HC honestly & transparently for the benefit of shareholders and future investors. Yet there are individuals on HC who continually bag him & are unhappy with what he is doing, the share price has risen from 6c to $1 in 12 months. The ASX is littered with companies that have gone from $1 to 5c, taking with them investors hard earned $$ and with little chance of getting their money back.

If you believe in the drug and the potential it has, get on board & enjoy the ride, if you don't, go to another thread and the bag the s*** out of directors that actually deserve it.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.018(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $247.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.51 $1.46 $102.9K 69.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 808 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.47
  Change
0.018 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.49 $1.50 $1.46 12453
Last updated 14.08pm 27/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.