RAC 0.00% $1.83 race oncology ltd

RAC Charts, page-1112

1. 2,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    Personally I think if the Israel trial results are positive, it shows that Bisantrene still works, and in my opinion anything less than a market cap of $300m for a drug that was approved, used, worked and proven to still work would be cheap. Therefore I believe $1 could be passed very quickly very soon - IF the results are positive!...

If Bisantrene proves to still work there will be two types of Pharma that would like to own it - one that wants to put it back on the shelf, and one that wants to keep it off the shelf.

I have put together a large number of possible scenarios, but the one I give the highest probability to with least amount of risk is success in path 3 (based on historical results, Jaap and PRV). If this happens I wouldn't be surprised if SP was around $5 at the time and offer was made at $14 a share (I have estimated diluted shares to be approx 175m as I expect a CR once SP is over $1).

The highest value I've given to my valuations is $46 / share, but that is if all 5 paths are proven to be successful, which personally I do not think will happen. I can't envisage RAC to be the owner of Bisantrene up to that point...

These SP valuations are based on the historical avg of AUD/USD, so when I consider the amount of money the US is printing at the moment and how that will impact the exchange rate, I have revalued these down to $8 and $22.

This is why I have a hard time understanding why the sell side gets orders put in around the 30c mark for the last few weeks - even if you did by in at less than 10c... I plan to sell off a portion at the earlier of either success in path 3, or traders pushing the share price to my path 3 value. And then holding the rest for a takeover.

... Just to balance this post out, I also have a scenario where the Israel trials are not successful and RAC finds Bisantrene is not effective enough in combination and the SP essentially goes down to $0.00... So there is still plenty of risk within the investment.

The good thing about being invested in RAC is I believe we will know where our investment stands within 3 years, so I don't think we'll get dragged along like I have experienced with other bio stocks I hold.

IMO, DYOR, GLTAH, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $310.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.86 $1.80 $105.4K 57.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.