RAC 4.06% $1.67 race oncology ltd

I have not seen Jane posting for years now. @BisiShe definitely...

1. 5,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3133
    I have not seen Jane posting for years now. @Bisi

She definitely had a pharmacy/(pharmaceutical) background, and I have the idea she seemed to be following & investing into shares some biomed companies. About 2019/20.
    Her insights and thoughts were very good, but haven’t seen her in HC for a very long time now.
    Perhaps she is more back out busy with work and life again.

Very poignant to think of people past and especially to see @wombat777’s excellent posts. Really sad that he is now gone.

Unreal to think we have RAC shareholders who have been diagnosed with cancers & not able to be fully treated, since 2019.
    Tragically had a funeral this week of fellow born same week as myself, grew up with decades ago with longtime local connections- a nasty cancer tumour and he is now gone within just over 18mths.
    Was so healthy, happy & lived well, very loved and respected by all until diagnosis .

Hoping others who have been here along the way are simply busy with life & just not posting significantly in HC anymore. Some very genuine posters can have had issues with the site & trollers or how m0ds operated or not in past along the way, & stopped posting for whatever reason.

Very much appreciate the efforts everyone goes to in many very good forums—especially knowledgeable scientific posters & excellent information that is shared within.

Last edited by Aqua65: Today, 13:22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.