RAC 4.92% $1.74 race oncology ltd

RAC Charts, page-700

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    As would I, my uncle recently died of cancer but I don't want to invest based on emotion and I very rarely day trade so I like to hold things but I don't like to buy into artificial inflated numbers, you know this stock could very well go to the moon and I hope it does but as someone that doesn't want to lose money I need to find a foundation or entry point to spend my money.

I don't want to buy in on fomo at .35c or so as it is right now and wake up to losses on Monday, I'm not saying that will happen of course but it's a big possibility as with all penny stocks day traders love it, buy big, create a fomo everyone follows thinking "wow something big must be coming quick jump on it" and then they dump taking a profit and hurt the rest of the believers. I just believe Race needs to find its wall naturally and from there I will buy in I'll wait and see what next week brings and good luck to all you guys the real gainers are the ones that stick with it but I just want the day traders out before buying so I can find the real entry point so to speak.
    Last edited by A57RO: 14/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
-0.090(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $299.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.82 $1.74 $109.9K 62.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1680 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.