RAC 0.28% $1.80 race oncology ltd

Yes, would encourage anyone who is selling or thinking of...

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2459
    Yes, would encourage anyone who is selling or thinking of selling to make contact and get things cleared up.

I had another message exchange and this time was a little more frank and less "CEO"

In regards to uncertainty in strategy, Changes & confidence in management, and investors stumping up $30m which are all sitting in the red, i said its hard to reconcile directors cashing in profits, exercising cashless options in the face of news, and the optics are not good, the market is a weighting machine, and right now its obvious what it thinks of RAC. Discussions happening are great, but there's been 3+ years of talk

Damian said:
    I can assure you we are absolutely aware, sadly HC can create more issues with theory's & provocative thoughts (i never mentioned HC but obviously knows what's being said here) Unfortunately patience, sound process, and good governance is important to achieve the desired and impactful end goals.
    He said the executive team and board are behind him, they are showing patience, calm, and focus. And has promised we will all see the broader detail of his plan by July/August:

Wont post the rest but i get the feeling we are going to be surprised if not pretty happy to let it play out once we see the strategy in detail.
    Right now we are conflating things into issue's that very well may not be one, without knowing what is going on and is likely causing more damage to our own investment ironically. I have to remind myself if HC didn't exist, their really wouldn't be much to complain about. Just have conviction in the investment which has only gotten stronger, and buy more.

Even at a bare minimum i cant see how $1 spent today doesn't atleast pay $3 within 1-2 years, so thats how im investing right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
-0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $306.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.80 $79.41K 43.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9377 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.