RAC 0.00% $1.94 race oncology ltd

RAC media coverage, page-1722

1. 19,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5823
    The risks from covid are greater than the risk from the vaccine for every age group. The sad thing is we know from the under 12 vaccine studies (where the dose was actually titrated down) that the vaccine dose is too high for those under 30. It needs to be 1/2 to a 1/3 the current dose for the young and of course updated every 6 months so that the vaccine is kept to up to date with the virus evolution. There is no point getting vaccinated now in Australia with the old vaccine that is available here as it provides no protection for the circulating strains.

The other factor that is known, but ignored, is to not undertake strenuous exercise for 10 days after being vaccinated. If the dose was reduced and young people told to take it easy for a couple of weeks, then the myocarditis rate would be near zero.

On a personal note I got covid last June - the acute illness was pretty mild, but it completely wiped out my cardiovascular fitness. It has taken me 12 months to get back to close to where I was before covid. I have no desire to ever catch it again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.95 $1.84 $647.3K 344.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 5654 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.