RAC 1.71% $1.78 race oncology ltd

RAC media coverage, page-1908

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    1. I asked chatGPT for some questions to ask ( I'm not smart enough to come up with my own)
      I think most of these have been asked/answered previously.

Overview of the Drug:

• Can you provide a overview of the drug, including its mechanism of action, unique features, and any advantages over existing treatments?
    2. Clinical Trial Progress:

• What is the current status of the drug's clinical trials, and can you share any recent developments or milestones achieved?
      • Are there any upcoming catalysts or events related to the clinical trials that investors should be aware of?
    3. Reformulation and Additional Uses:

• How does the reformulation of the drug enhance its usability and effectiveness?
      • Can you discuss the potential of the drug for cardio protection and any other applications being explored?
    4. Market Potential:

• What is the estimated market size for the reformulated drug, and how does the company plan to capture a significant share of that market?
      • Are there any partnerships or collaborations in place to facilitate market penetration?
    5. Regulatory Pathway:

• Can you outline the regulatory pathway for the drug's approval? Are there any potential challenges or risks associated with the regulatory process?
    6. Commercialization Plans:

• What are the company's plans for commercializing the drug once it receives regulatory approval?
      • Can you provide a timeline for when the drug is expected to reach the market?
    7. Competitive Landscape:

• How does the drug compare to existing treatments in terms of efficacy, safety, and cost-effectiveness?
      • What sets the company apart from competitors working on similar therapies?
    8. Financial Viability:

• How is the company funded, and what is its financial strategy to support the drug's development and commercialization?
      • Can you discuss the company's financial stability and its ability to navigate potential challenges?
    9. Intellectual Property Protection:

• What measures has the company taken to protect its intellectual property related to the drug?
      • Are there any concerns regarding potential patent challenges or infringements?
    10. Risks and Mitigation Strategies:

• What are the main risks associated with the development and commercialization of the drug, and how does the company plan to mitigate these risks?
      • How does the management team plan to address unforeseen challenges that may arise during the drug development process?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.