RAC 0.27% $1.86 race oncology ltd

I asked chatGPT for some questions to ask ( I'm not smart enough...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    1. I asked chatGPT for some questions to ask ( I'm not smart enough to come up with my own)
      I think most of these have been asked/answered previously.

Overview of the Drug:

• Can you provide a overview of the drug, including its mechanism of action, unique features, and any advantages over existing treatments?
    2. Clinical Trial Progress:

• What is the current status of the drug's clinical trials, and can you share any recent developments or milestones achieved?
      • Are there any upcoming catalysts or events related to the clinical trials that investors should be aware of?
    3. Reformulation and Additional Uses:

• How does the reformulation of the drug enhance its usability and effectiveness?
      • Can you discuss the potential of the drug for cardio protection and any other applications being explored?
    4. Market Potential:

• What is the estimated market size for the reformulated drug, and how does the company plan to capture a significant share of that market?
      • Are there any partnerships or collaborations in place to facilitate market penetration?
    5. Regulatory Pathway:

• Can you outline the regulatory pathway for the drug's approval? Are there any potential challenges or risks associated with the regulatory process?
    6. Commercialization Plans:

• What are the company's plans for commercializing the drug once it receives regulatory approval?
      • Can you provide a timeline for when the drug is expected to reach the market?
    7. Competitive Landscape:

• How does the drug compare to existing treatments in terms of efficacy, safety, and cost-effectiveness?
      • What sets the company apart from competitors working on similar therapies?
    8. Financial Viability:

• How is the company funded, and what is its financial strategy to support the drug's development and commercialization?
      • Can you discuss the company's financial stability and its ability to navigate potential challenges?
    9. Intellectual Property Protection:

• What measures has the company taken to protect its intellectual property related to the drug?
      • Are there any concerns regarding potential patent challenges or infringements?
    10. Risks and Mitigation Strategies:

• What are the main risks associated with the development and commercialization of the drug, and how does the company plan to mitigate these risks?
      • How does the management team plan to address unforeseen challenges that may arise during the drug development process?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $317.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.90 $1.86 $45.76K 24.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10816 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 3011 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.