RAC 4.02% $1.79 race oncology ltd

Hi mate I agree Mary should of taken up her options right away...

1. 5,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1244
    Hi mate I agree Mary should of taken up her options right away to lead by example BUT it is her choice for when she decides to take them up for all we know she may have already!!!
    (Not going to be told she bought her $400 worth of shares)
    Also she holds other positions in the biotech industry besides RAC and she was brought to the team for her knowledge and experience. Unfortunately she doesn't have to please us SH by taking up her options early
    (Although it would bring confidence )
    she just has to do what she is paid for.
    Also after meeting her I believe she come across as a woman that's not just going to do something because people keep asking her to do something in fact the opposite she won't just to show who is the boss and she will do it when she says so.
    Now I know some will say her job is to look out for us SH and it will with results.
    She knows we will get the money either way and if a few SH miss out because they are waiting on her to execute you think she really cares.
    The board are aligned with moving forward in getting bisantrene in humans and getting things done.
    (Not so much SH)
    Unfortunately thats the truth with every board on the ASX it's pretty much the same everywhere.
    We have an exception with our CEO as he was one of us first before becoming top G and he is the largest SH so he needs the best outcome for us as he benefits too and I believe he is a good hearted man so that helps.
    No point poking the bear now but if we find out later that anyone from management did not buy the options at all then the question should be answered why do we have in the money options not take up by them.
    Till then don't worry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
-0.075(4.02%)
Mkt cap ! $304.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.86 $1.76 $348.2K 192.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5612 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 3567 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.78
  Change
-0.075 ( 5.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.81 $1.86 $1.76 27553
Last updated 15.55pm 14/06/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.