RAC 1.34% $1.84 race oncology ltd

RAC media coverage, page-2213

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    Going against the grain here - I actually thought Michelle spoke well and that it was good to see her interviewed. Perhaps some people didn't like the message, but as @DrSanchez pointed out, the timeframes presented were not too different from those outlined in the updated strategy presented back in November last year.

Did Michelle's words trigger a few people looking for a quick return? It's possible, but I think we need to be careful about blaming Michelle for the sell off when it's obvious that there are other factors involved, including sector performance, as well as the fact that RAC has been on a tear for the last few months and there was always going to be significant resistance around these price levels. Correlation is not causation.

If I went back in time and told you on the 8th of February at $0.65 that the share price would be flirting with $2 barely four months later I think most here would be extremely happy. Yes it sucks to see red, but nothing goes up in a straight line. Pullbacks are healthy and necessary for an uptrend. Things are on track and there's plenty of positive news flow to look forward to in the coming months, and there's no reason to expect the uptrend will not continue.

One of the most important things I learnt as a young prince was the importance of managing (the) people's expectations. It's far better to set expectations low and beat them than it is to do the opposite. By laying out these (hopefully) worst case timelines, Race have given themselves plenty of scope to do exactly that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.025(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $313.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.91 $1.81 $257.6K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26825 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.