RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

RAC media coverage, page-761

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    I don't normally contribute to these type of posts, but I respect the contributions you make @Kron00 and that of @wombat777 too.

So...to your question '....this is about educating the market and protecting people's investments, right?...'

I'd answer, 'no, it's most certainly not....'

Sounds harsh but.....

To 'protect people's investments' requires a full understanding of each investor's personal circumstances. Even the word 'protect' means one thing to one investor and another to someone else.

You're asking way too much of Wombat or any other poster to '...protect your investment...'

You and you alone are responsible for protecting your investments.

Wombat's posts are exceptional (IMHO) because his posts are well researched, reasoned, articulated and referenced. That's true of many posters on here. What value you place on them is up to you.

You say you'd like transparency and honesty as to what he has and hasn't lost in the past. I think you're trying to validate your own decision to trust Wombat's info. More worryingly I think that you're hoping that disclosure of his previous investment outcomes will give you that comfort.I think that would be mis-placed comfort.

Knowing how he's fared in the past would be nothing more than a distraction to the info he's posted on RAC.

If Wombat has made a $1M on his last investment it does not mean he'll do the same on RAC (and vice versa). Different, different.In fact, in the vast majority of Wombat's analysis he's very clear that it's 'speculative' and encourages you to do your own research.

If I can butcher a quote from Rudyard Kipling when he (might have) wrote:

' .....If you can meet with Rampers and Downrampers on HotCopper
    And treat those two impostors just the same;...

..Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
    And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!...'

...or something like that anyway....(ref: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46473/if---)

And my apologies for talking about you as though you're not in the room @wombat777 - keep up the posts.
    Last edited by Jdlc: 18/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.