RAC 7.61% $1.70 race oncology ltd

One positive I see is that if I remember correctly, Daniel was...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    One positive I see is that if I remember correctly, Daniel was also downplaying the results of the first Sheba trial... I remember him saying that statistically it would be a miracle if one patient responded, let alone the result that was received. So it may be a similar story here. But we don't actually know how much insight Race has to the daily running of the Israel trials and what level of data they are receiving on an ongoing basis vs a comprehensive report at the end of each phase.

Also, we know that the drugs work individually and that they showed great pre-clinical synergy in the MD Anderson research, and in addition this patient population is supposed to be less advanced and therefore easier to treat than the first trial. So there's no reason we would be expecting bad results based on those factors.

And the dose escalation is a further day of treatment rather than a change in dose strength, so if 5 days of treatment is going to work one would expect that 4 days of treatment would have some positive impact, though I'm saying that just based on intuition, not from a position of medical expertise.

At the end of the day, it's all speculation. I guess with the SP action lately it's easy to interpret things as a negative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.140(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $289.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.89 $1.70 $456.4K 259.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 8662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.