RAC 1.55% $1.31 race oncology ltd

Lots of things I like about the website, and Android mobile...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Lots of things I like about the website, and Android mobile viewing looking much better now.

Your website leaves an impression on potential investors, sometimes their first impression, and can impact their unconscious bias regardless of how good the company/product is. Devil is in the detail.

I'll just call out the bits that I think need to be cleaned up:

1. The tagline on the homepage is "Targeting Bisantrene towards better cancer outcomes" but at the bottom of all pages it reads "Advancing Bisantrene to better treat cancer" ... imagine you're only planning to use one of these? Just seems weird to have two similar taglines.

2. The address at bottom of 'About' page should have "NSW, 2000" and the e-mail address should be all small letters rather than "[email protected]" ... (minor details but currently it just doesn't look 100% professional).

3. Also in the 'About' page, "Race Oncology is an ASX listed precision oncology company with a Phase II/III cancer drug called Bisantrene" is duplicated at top of page.

4. The blue left and right arrow buttons on the homepage don't do anything.

5. Hyperlinks
    - The hyperlink in the 'Science' page is split in two: "See this Forbes article for more history."
    - The hyperlink in the 'Management Team' page is split in two: "Phillip R Lynch"
    ... both minor but just looks weird.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.020(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $217.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.31 $1.26 $71.25K 55.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 5950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.31
  Change
0.020 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.30 $1.31 $1.26 10789
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.