RAC 3.25% $1.64 race oncology ltd

We only needed 75% uptake to move forward for the trials, since...

1. 5,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1327
    We only needed 75% uptake to move forward for the trials,
    since we have over the required amount their will be NO chance what so ever any remaining options will be given to institutions or sophisticated investors.
    We were told everything that gets done will be in the best interest for shareholders.
    The team at RAC gave everyone the opportunity to buy and be rewarded but we only needed 75% of the 100% options to be taken up.
    This has been achieved.
    Sure it's alway good to have extra cash in the bank and they will get that with the piggyback options not by giving institutions or sophisticated investors the leftovers (it won't happen. )
    If they do everything they always have said about only requiring cash as needed and decide to change that now well everything they have said before gets thrown out the window.
    just remember in the passed we had leftover cash and we had a buyback as funds were not needed as an example and the over subscribed $3 CR was not taken.
    so we won't see any options given to anyone.
    If So I WILL BE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED
    PS I might of even had a chance to buy some using my mate as he is a sophisticated investor but still think it's not right for all shareholders,
    Although I would benefit personally.
    I'm happy to take a hit for the greater good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.