RAC 0.61% $1.64 race oncology ltd

Race options thread, page-968

1. 5,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1308
    Don't you guys get the impression Beaza79 is always on my case just like,
    Ralom is to Dr T ???
    Why is that Beaza79 not even having the same friend you just don't have enough respect to just shut your mouth do you and you come and say I need my ego stroked turn it up.
    (it shows the type of person you really are )
    I have always spoken my mind open book nothing to hide just because you are feeling a little insecure about how little you are holding don't taking out on me. (Buy more simple)
    I was asked a question and I'll answer it thank you.
    Bruce I have to convert around $55,000 for my piggies yes I can buy on market and buy nearly 40,000 shares with that money that I need for piggies BUT I will have to sell later to convert and I refuse to sell although I believe we will get to $4/$5 before options expire I don't feel right pulling the sell trigger despite what Beaza79 may think.
    Sure I'll have around 25,000 extra shares if I do it that way but I refuse to sell.
    But it will be considered when I do receive my money that I'm expecting shortly.
    My biggest hurdle is my wife to be honest she knows I have options and is expecting we are paying it with the money we are getting.
    I know it's the same thing and I'm better off buying on market I have to know she is on board not just my decision unfortunately as I can't be bothered hearing the backlash from her in person and Beaza on hot copper.
    There are pros and cons on both ways.
    Just like the other poster posted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.64
Change
-0.010(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.66 $1.63 $37.73K 22.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2376 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.