racial vilification - enough is enough, page-38

1. 208 Posts.
    re: racial vilification - the work of sunny joe Yep, I wrote all that. Probably a little over the top, some of it. But i deny being antisemitic, regardless of what Oliveoyl might think. My point is that we here in Australia, as well as those in the US , are fed a very unhealthy dose of media designed to avert our attention from the crimes and atrocities being commited by Israel with the backing of the US. Most key positions of government in Australia and the US are held by jews whose allegiance is to the obscenely wealthy financiers who make up the US federal reserve, the bank of england, and the equivelant australian institutions, the militaries of the same countries are dominated by like minded jews, the medical and scientific fields are dominated by the same sorts, and slowly but surely, as my sixth sense tells me, we are being led down a garden path that looks rosy on the surface but which is filled with thorns and poisonous plants. And anyone who has trouble swallowing the official line ( most of us ) is made to seem like a raving lunatic, and hate filled antisemitic. One only has to read the comments about Rachel Corrie made by the sniveling sooker, to understand the hypocrisy in what ypres says. Wasn't it you Sooker who posted " fuk Rachel Corrie !! ". If anyone could be bothered saving the trash that gets posted by the HC jewish neocon brigade, there would be ample evidence of extremist thought. But who, apart from ypres, really wants to act as a snitch ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.