Racism still taunts the Australian Labor Party, page-18

1. 81,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I don't want to sound like a broken record - but, in reality - I don't think any of it matters

our entire way of life will change so dramatically in the near future - certainly within half a century - that I see we'll require totally different forms of government, economies etc - and, society itself - the way we live - how we live and who we live with will be unrecognizable to now

to me - the speed of changes mean that we'll require a totally different type of 'control' - ie. legislation ------------ humans won't be able to keep up with it -------------- IMO - it'll have to be some sort of AI

and, it may well not be centrally controlled or managed either --------- it well might be done mostly by industry itself - then, forwarded on to legislative centres for rubber stamping or similar

I don't know what - but, what is crystal clear to me is that with the sheer volume of totally new technologies that will come on stream - probably every week - certainly every month - societal changing technologies -- no government system in history that I know of will be able to handle it

every month will bring huge changes like social media, green scooters, EV's, self drives, spamming - and god knows what ------ what we've seen happen in say 30 years - will happen every 30 days - something like that

people in general have no idea of how complex life is going to be ------------- that article on can do capitalism - sort of gave us a bit of a hint

"Since it began using artificial intelligence and machine learning to route trucks in configurations no human would have thought of, "

and there we have it ----------------- imagine that --- hundreds of thousands of times over - every week, every month

I'll make some predictions --

they'll be no babies born to speak of ------------- birth numbers will absolutely plummet - people will just not breed

how we handle that one - I've no idea ------------------------ we may not have to handle it -------- immortality might be with us by then -------------- that would be different.

also, within a time - I don't know if it will be 20 or 5o - or even longer - but, I suspect far quicker than any of us really think -------------- there will be no human labour jobs ------------ zip.

I think both of those are easily foreseeable ---------- plenty of other things to have a guess at.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.