I inherited land in Australia. Im from ireland but somehow i...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    I inherited land in Australia. Im from ireland but somehow i inherited Australian land. I worked Australian land. I worked 16hours a day for 3 years to earn the right to live in Australia and pursue any job i want. What have you ever earned? Im dead serious bout that question. I bet you could sit there all weekend trying to think of something youve earned through hard work and sacrafice and come up stumps.

What you dont seem to get is that we are all f**ked by the system. The better you do the more the system f*s you. Some people (like you i imagine) decide its not worth it, give up and hate on everyone who doesnt give up even tho they are the ones subsidising you. Others say f the system. No matter how much they try to break me ill keep on going.

There are 18 year olds coming here from Ireland and going straight into jobs taking hone 2000 per week minimum. Whats your excuse? Disability? Drug problem? Pure laziness?

Hating on people who work harder than you is the hight of pathetic.

P.s. ive no idea why anyone would put you on ignore. Youre my new favorite poster. I get excited when i see youve replied. Since comedy has been destroyed by lunatic lefties like urself you've become the best source of laughs ive had in a very long time. I love u. Please never change. Hopefully i can rent you a house some day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.