RAD 1.41% 3.5¢ radiopharm theranostics limited

HC would not let me reply @Investie tend to agree to recent...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    HC would not let me reply @Investie tend to agree to recent posts. Some solid buying over the last couple of weeks Team. Wonder if it's still BTIG?

As you say from webinar last week, Nasdaq is being pushed back to early 2024 due to macro / maybe Riccardo and Paul Hopper have another method of funding or partnership in the wings. Could some US funds, family/offices be buying through BTIG to get in early? As Riccardo states, key inflection points expected this year and they will not be waiting for Nasdaq to drop newsflow. This buying around raise time may suggest someone like BTIG could be taking a cornerstone or providing a capital growth facility at around the 14c mark to match the previous raise. We have seen Paul Hopper do a similar type of non dilutive cash injection in another of his companies to minimize dilution. This sort of debt facility is usually structured to give tranches of capital after meeting specific milestones. This capital raising method is increasingly being used by US based growth healthcare companies as a component of their funding capital structures. The solid buying certainly backs this thesis if there is no chunk of the pie for sophs and instos they will have to buy on market. Either way the data will do the talking and in RAD 101 case (lead candidate) the phase 2b/3 diagnostic trial only takes around 6 months compared to the therapeutic trials.

BTIG are a top 10 US investment bank with 47k followers on Linkedin. Didn't realize they are so big.
    From their website - Many of our covered companies are small to mid-cap industry disruptors that often build momentum and become prominent brands in their respective marketplace. Clients look to identify, trends forecast performance and take the time to get it right.

With the recent acquisition by Lily of Point biopharma for $1.8b more eyes will be on Radiopharma companies. Interesting that Point only have two candidates in phase 3 with the rest in pre-clinical. What is also interesting is Point also have a partnership/collaboration with Lantheus as do RAD. Hopefully these synergie send us on the same trajectory. Our pipeline is also much more extensive than Points. $1.3b from here will be would be huge for SH's. Good to note that Point did not just shoot up to $13.b and 20x in a day on announcement of acquisition, the stock was actually valued higher than $13.b MC in 2021 on Nasdaq which demonstrates the greater value on Nasdaq. RAD has to do alot of catching up to it's true value if the data keeps coming in strong. With partnerships with Lanthus and MD Anderson im happy to trust in these institutions good judgment of the integrity of that data being produced.

Another point Riccardo kept mentioning in the webinar... the molecules acquired by RAD are highly differentiated and unique to the rest of the markets offerings and RAD own all IP. This slide was from a previous webinar.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5657/5657063-9527e8838413f4db52a5bebe3daeac7d.jpg

The pipeline here does not include another 4 unique molecules from the MD Anderson partnership. Massive pipeline with many shots on goal. Not worried about what the share price does day to day or what the piss poor ASX values RAD at without Nasdaq holding it's hand. I have done my accumulating of heads and options now and my price target will have a b behind it.

Bring on more data, fast track designations, more orphan drug status and life changing results for patients. Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $37.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $29.29K 826.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 536345 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 36628 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.