LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

Hi Igelko Hope you are still having a bonza easter,I have no...

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Igelko Hope you are still having a bonza easter,

I have no doubt as to Rhodia's expertise they certainly are a long-stay, well-experienced chemical company as Solvay's $4.9Bn take-over bid earlier this month can attest to.

I'm just interested in the fact that LYC publicises a concentration piloting but have not mentioned anything about a LAMP piloting. And everyone has to presume, assume and just guess that it was done, or likewise assume that this box was ticked by third parties DD. Why wouldn't LYC and Nick Curtis have the corporate governance and transparency just to report on this box being ticked as a matter of BAU and reporting on development milestones. Surely it is an achievement and something worth publicising from the hilltops.

Please accept my aplologise Nursery, but I don't get your bakery analogy, if relatively simple, as when compared to RE processing, copper, gold and tin mines run pilot plants then surely it is applicable to the RE 'bakeries' of the future.

Unfortunately, former upcoming mining favourite, CMR thought their Cu, Ni, Co processes at the Brown's oxide plant in NT were straight forward as well and didn't need piloting, however their subsequent downfall will prove otherwise. And one would also expect that their JV partners, and financiers would ensure that these boxes are ticked in their corporate DD, however their subsequent downfall will prove otherwise.

I would also hope that the technology that is going in the LAMP is a little more developed than the bucket chemistry that was utilised decades ago. There are a lot of industrial chemical processes that I know of that haven't evolved over the last few decades.

Certainly will be interesting times when go buttons are pressed, and the duckies hopefully line up.

Choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.