MEM 0.00% 0.7¢ memphasys limited.

In 2016 the separation process took 4 hours - with Aitkens' tech...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    In 2016 the separation process took 4 hours - with Aitkens' tech taking 10mins - that was gold.
    Ever wonder why Monash didn't just take it out back then when they did the tests themselves?
    Now the process is down to 30mins and MEM is still testing and trialing.

Anyways, I spent a fair few hours reading into this because I liked the concept. IVF is a huge growth industry but one that won't be disrupted easily. The legalities around "trialing" it on a fresh embryo about to be transferred must be difficult - so bringing it to large-scale markets may take a lot longer than the average lab product. The comment on my sister - a mid-wife working in a huge IVF clinic for the last 10+ years, she brought info I sent her of MEM to their scientists, the response as to whether they would use it was a solid No.
    The first iphone I'm sure had its critics too - but this is a different world, each clinic may well need a polished science-based sales person to visit and run them through it - can you imagine the hesitancy to run sperm through a new machine?
    A lot of great ideas never make it to the revenue stage.

For me, in 2016 @1c this was a good buy - Bob certainly did well from it.

I've been through IVF, a gift Australia gave the world - so why can't the Aussies improve it too?

I'll keep looking elsewhere, but I genuinely wish the holders here all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.679M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.855K 693.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 527840 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 918047 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.