MEM 0.00% 0.7¢ memphasys limited.

Radio advertisement, page-9

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Happy New year Paddy,

It's not about a lack of research, it's a lack of understanding from your perspective. I have a feeling that this guy is a more credible source than your sister? (in law?). He does reply to emails, if you want to check out your theory. (Nice guy).
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3937/3937645-29ac3f3e3fee5a5a31542f70f14723a0.jpg

He believes that there was a need for a "better" process, not to reinvent the wheel, but a "better" process. He's moved on from the Felix now, as he has finished that project. It all started many years ago helping a couple who went through the IVF process and failed. He found/invented a better process and they fell pregnant and had a child. So they decided that this "better" process was worth following up on. Was there a vital need to "better" the process? no. But like all technology, whether it be car batteries, the internet the IOT, surgery, vaccines! or anything, when something "better" comes along, in time it becomes the norm. Punters here are hoping/thinking that this will become the "better" more widely used process over time. Plus they believe that the SAMSON, plus many other media will be developed.

If you don't, then that's ok, but just because you can't see the possibilities (as explained above) doesn't mean we can't. So you've said your piece, probably best to have a new years resolution and say, you know what, I'll focus on my own stuff this year, and not worry what others do?

Cheers, bud, good luck with PCK.
    Last edited by Rexryan: 01/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.679M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 13852665 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 277481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.