MNW 0.00% 1.0¢ mint payments limited

radio talk show discussing payclip, page-3

1. 1,957 Posts.
    No longer a pie in the sky. The preparatory work for accreditation is done. The negotiations are complete. The deals have been consummated. In 2 weeks time, from the first transaction, money that was never there before will start flowing into MNZ's account daily from the virtually untapped mpos market in NZ which based on US data on average transaction values and market penetrations is $6 billion per annum for NZ creating revenue for companies in the MNW space of 60 million per annum at 1% retention. The most fantastic thing for me is who is MNW competing with? Where are these other companies who they are sharing this market with? I would say trying like crazy to expedite the accreditation process which has taken MNW years to obtain because of the strict regulatory hurdles. In the meantime MNW can exercise the benefit of first mover advantage, methodically continue to secure market share by making further deals to satisfy this market, all the while becoming financially stronger. The deals they are signing are for multiple years thus blocking future competition. I expect the uptake to be parabolic as people become educated as to the convenience and benefits as has occurred in US and Europe. I imagine there will be be many conversations amongst the other banking institutions in NZ as to how they can deal with this curve ball that the BNZ deal has thrown them. As virtually all the NZ banks are owned by Australian Banks, I imagine similar conversations will be happening here as well. All my view only. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.