TLX 2.78% $19.93 telix pharmaceuticals limited

Radiopharm - anyone know how this compares to TLX?, page-40

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    It's important to highlight also that ZIRCON received a break though designation by the FDA so if the study outcome is successful then the New Drug Application is likely to be approved and approved quicker than a regular application IMO.

What excites me more though is the further application for TLX250 cdx and the other collaborative studies that are in development for bladder, ovarian, triple-negative breast, colorectal, head and neck, lung, and pancreatic cancers all in relation to that one asset.

I've said this many times but it's truly amazing to see an Australian company with so much potential. But unlike typical ASX biotechs, I genuinely believe that they will be successful with a healthy portion of their assets.

IMO Between
    - TLX591CDx
    - TLX 591
    - TLX250 CDx

IMO they can easily be doing over a billion dollars of rev by 2026 and that's really only a few assets in the pipeline. Apply a PE to that if you dare.

The only thing holding the rocket back is the complexity, jargon and downplay of the market size and opportunity. I don't know if that's to avoid a TO or just the overall style of management - maybe a bit of both.

IMO IMO DYOR

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4543/4543537-c564fc7416a4a1cb2a47868f75d3386b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.