RFR 0.00% 3.7¢ rafaella resources ltd.

Get a grip mate, what exactly have management done to lose our...

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Get a grip mate, what exactly have management done to lose our trust? Their projects are progressing nicely, they raised as little cash as possible when we were at a yearly low to limit dilution. Steven and the board have obviously tried their best to appreciate the SP before the raise with the paid adverts from HC, Pitt's research and market herald after the positive PFS. Unfortuantely they haven't really worked out yet which I dont believe is on them.

And do you really think people are day trading this stock with absolute dogsh*t liquidity? Low interest and volume is a common occurence with nanocap explorers/miners on the ASX with no australian projects. I get that your a jaded holder deep in the red, but poor form attacking a fellow holder thats one of the few people that post comprehensive analysis for new investors. Nothing that Stephen has apparently said would be deemed market sensitive. I suppose its easier to whine on HC about an apparently dodgy board then actually contact them directly to hold them to account like Phil has done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.