AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Rags to Riches to Rags, page-13

1. 2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    It will do no good but I do hope I touch a nerve. Below is what I emailed to SJ, no doubt the other directors will read it also. I was there talking to IG when he said he could be the shareholders best friend or worst enemy. Also when he remarked in my mind I know how much this resource is worth and remember I did not sell one off my shares when they were upwards of $2.70 (words to that effect anyways). I feel a little better having got it off my chest.
    GLAH's who needs enemies when we have friends like the unmentionables!

Steve,
    I am shattered, my life is in tatters. A broken lonely old man living by himself in a flat close to my work. A failed marriage blamed in no small part by my obsession with AGS. A lifetime of my hard work $$$'s has been Wasted by believing what was said at the AGM's by these directors. How could the riches U308 discovery in Australia since the 1980's be so badly mis-managed. From the scant information currently at hand My 0.2% of shares currently on issue >800,000 shares will be voting No! I have subscribed to all of the cap raises up to and including that at $1.40. I am carrying a paper loss in excess of 300,000 and much of that in my SMSF. Stupid stupid me, unwise in hindsight. Do you know I would sooner lose the lot than give any gratification to these uncaring directors who are there only to feather their own nests. I couldn't care less now and have resigned myself at 68years of age to work until i die doing 12 hour shifts at the Power Station.
    They say a fool and his money are soon parted, I wish I had never listened to the silver tongued Directors and invested in asx companies.
    William Fletcher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.