Rahab's Red Rope, page-198

1. 25,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    That last sad references you put forward Mr G, FAILED BIG time and you then did a runner and NEVER bothered coming back with Bible counter verses.
    So I expect you will do the same again with your lasted failed verses?

(John 3:31) The one who comes from above is over all others. The one who is from the earth is from the earth and speaks of things of the earth. The one who comes from heaven is over all others.
    The verse without JW doctoring;
    He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
    He that cometh from above = Luke 1:35 - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:therefore (for THIS reason) also that holy one which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
    Shall be = not yet existing.
    How did this conception, birth come about, FROM the power of the most high - Almighty God, via himself who is the Holy Spirit.
    Therefore, Jesus literally began, the hidden mystery WITHIN God, at the conception and FROM above, the Heavenly 2nd Adam to BE.

That which is Spirit is Spirit --: God's words are Spirit and Jesus was given The Word = The Word of God, hence he spoke the fathers words from above, heavenly.

(John 8:23) He went on to say to them: “You are from the realms below; I am from the realms above. You are from this world; I am not from this world.
    I can't believe you would even TRY and use such, considering the following which I expect you know about and chose to ignore it;
    John 17:14 &16 - I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 8:47 - He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
    (So if you of God, your of the heavenly, not of this world).

So in the above, Jesus makes the comparison between them and himself, they are NOT of this world for the SAME reasons Jesus is not.
    So your reference does ZERO for your case.

(John 16:28) I came as the Father’s representative and have come into the world. Now I am leaving the world and am going to the Father.”
    Another sad and astounding attempt that fails, yet again;

Jesus WAS sent, come into the world AFTER his Baptism and gives a very good understanding of this sending into the world in the following;
    John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world,even so (Likewise) have I also sent them into the world.

So if you think the words that Jesus was sent into the world means he pre-existed, then YOU, yes you,.. would have to insist that John the Baptist pre-existed as well, as He was sent into the world via God as well.

Due 18:18, God said he would raise them up a prophet and for 20 plus years, Jesus was led, taught and raised etc via God and THEN and only then, God sent him into the world, Jesus led and taught them and then sent them into the world.

Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the good news -->(The Word) to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
    John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

When --> Luke 3:32-22 - Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
    And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

God's words being Spirit, means Jesus received the Spirit/Word without measure, the Godhead, Almighty God and Father dwelling in him, just as Jesus says in the following;
    John 14:10 (which is simply what John 1:14 means) - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.