SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

raid!! cartel smashes silver back under $35, page-22

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    "Do you think there are physical notes for every currency unit traded in the forex market? All the markets are leveraged higher than their real size, it's not exclusive to Gold and Silver."

I agree hobo. And the rules that apply to this market are no different to all other markets. They are also manipulated in the same way. Here's what I stated in an earlier post:

"I never said market manipulation was exclusive to the silver market. Yes Forex and any other market that involves paper changing hands is no longer governed by 'natural' or conventional free market theory, instead markets are controlled and moved by a select few"

Regarding the 100 to 1 claim you were disputing, that wasn't my claim, that was Jeff C's claim. Yes, I know he came out with a clarifying statement afterwards, and while the logic behind the statement makes sense, the ACTUAL NUMBERS don't add up.

Whether the COMEX busts or not is irrelevant in my opinion. The Chinese are taking advantage of depressed prices so they don't want to see it go, likewise all non-G6 banks. And when the time comes I think what we will see is a disconnect between the physical and paper/comex markets. We will see price discovery with or without a comex bust- but a comex bust would just allow this process to take place more quickly.

When the squeeze comes on physical, what do you suggest will happen when investors are scrounging around for what metal is left and the comex has a few ounces? Do you think they'll go for it and request delivery? And if so, what do you suppose will happen to the comex when the metal dries up, do you think it will continue to trade certificates without any metal to support them? It will be paper-only then... just like our currency system. So we've seen that it could work... for the meantime anyway. Just curious to get your opinion on what's happening. I like hearing different points of view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.