GCB, yeah quite enjoyed the stay at the Hyatt.Though not a fan...

1. 27,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    GCB, yeah quite enjoyed the stay at the Hyatt.
    Though not a fan of the knickerbockers that the porters wear.

A little xy but the wife and I decided to holiday in Australia,rather than spend our money overseas.

Try to help out the national economy in a small way,one does what one can,you know what its like.

What better way to holiday than watching the mighty Raiders?,there isn't.

Compared to the Marriott in Melbourne the Hyatt is better,though I thought their pumpkin soup was more watered down then the Marriotts.

The three double johhny walker green labels hit the spot though at both hotels.

Were going to Darwin via Adelaide to catch the ghan up to Darwin to watch the Mighty Raiders.

Ill let you know how it went GCB.

Early in my adult life,I was on the bones of my arse and remember getting up at 3AM to walk nine Ks to work and back.
    The hill on the way to Bruce may give me a heart attack now,but if I had to,Id give it a go.

GCB,while not a fan of ice in my Johhny walker green label,(ya know there's 44 different whiskeys in the green label?),I may just have to have some ice in my whiskey after the game in Darwin,which I trust the mighty Raiders will win,but if they dont,then Rugby league will be the winner on the day.

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.