GDA 7.14% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

trading freak, while I hope FMS and GDA are able to get access...

1. 585 Posts.
    trading freak, while I hope FMS and GDA are able to get access to FMG's infrastructure, I can't see it being as simple as Ripper wave's his magic want and it all happens, never mind access to BHP/Rio infrastructure.

there are some good reasons why the latter will not happen easily, basically unless 2nd tier players sell direct to the majors for blending into their products it is unlikely to happen. Not sure how Ziggy proposes to provide access for all to his infrastructure, but if you look at the hunter valley coal chain, you will see that multiple players with multiple discrete products creates massive inefficiencies, and a huge under utilisation (or perhaps over capitalisation) of port infrastructure.

As a holder of Rio I hope access is not granted to their infra, as a holder of FMG I have a similar sentiment, but as a holder of GDA and FMS, I hope they can get their product to mkt via FMG and provide me a few bags full (maybe multi-baggers) for my "divorce recovery" investment strategy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $42.08K 155.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.