WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Found this interesting article, although dated July 2013, it...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Found this interesting article, although dated July 2013, it confirms to me winmar is in discussions with FMG and if they are wusses full in securing a rail deal (in my opinion they will) can winmar resources be the next bc iron?

I've topped up again because I don't want to miss this opportunity. At 2c IMO it's a steal!!

The sellers depth is drying up!!

I particularly like this comment....

"Winmar said it was negotiating over access to Fortescue's Solomon hub line as part of pre-feasibility studies on its Hamersley iron project."

The West Australian (Perth)
    July 23, 2013 Tuesday

Rail hopefuls back FMG
    Winmar Resources has joined Atlas Iron in opposing a push by Brockman Mining to force open Fortescue Metals Group's Pilbara rail line.

The State's economic regulator yesterday released public submissions to its consultation on Fortescue's argument that its line lacked the capacity to accommodate the 20mtpa Brockman wants to haul along the track.

According to the documents, Winmar joined Atlas in arguing that any State Government intervention to open the line to Brockman risked upsetting its own negotiations over a potential haulage deal with Fortescue.

Winmar said it was negotiating over access to Fortescue's Solomon hub line as part of pre-feasibility studies on its Hamersley iron project.

In its submission Brockman criticised Fortescue's infrastructure arm, The Pilbara Infrastructure, for failing to outline the basis of its claim for arguing its line lacked the capacity to carry Brockman ore. It said the Economic Regulation Authority should give the go-ahead to commercial negotiations between it and Fortescue, to be conducted under the provisions of the State's Railways Access code.

Under that process, Brockman could seek an ERA-sponsored arbitration, binding on both parties, if its own negotiations with Fortescue were not successful.

Brockman said there is no logical basis for TPI's argument that allowing Brockman on the line would prevent other juniors from accessing the track, saying the burden of proof was on TPI to demonstrate why it could not find room for Brockman ore.

The ERA should only refuse to approve negotiations on an access proposal in the most exceptional circumstances, Brockman's submission said.
    July 22, 2013

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.