RHK 6.96% 73.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Rail line supported, page-16

1. PS
    2,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Maybe the boys at FMS could take a lesson in spin. Curtis it seems forgot to mention- "......... the terms of the Term Sheet are not legally binding. The Transaction Documents may or may not be entered into, and even if the Transaction Documents are entered into, the Proposed Transaction is subject to certain conditions. The Proposed Transaction therefore may or may not proceed. Shareholders and potential investors of the Company are advised to exercise caution when dealing in the shares of the Company”. From the BCK announcement today.

Regardless, it seems to me that the possibility of a deal with BCK is good for FMS shareholders. Three years for the DFS, another two for the FID. So it looks like at least 6+ years minimum before any shipping of their IO. And remember, TIO do not own 55% of BCK! I wonder if they could extend the PIOP rail line or add a spur? Wether TIO like us or not, they will still get ~55% of any FMS profit. So BBIG will not want to wait an extra 6-8 years for a not leagally binding deal. Lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.