RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Rail line supported, page-44

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Senator 3
    Good work I take the following from you post(Don’t think it’s out of context)
    The Agreement will allow the Balla Balla Infrastructure project to develop the heavy haulage railway that will link a number of iron ore deposits, known as the Pilbara Iron Ore Project (the PIOP) to a transhipment port to be constructed at Balla Balla. This integrated iron ore project will be significant in both scale and economic investment. The project also provides the opportunity to open up stranded iron ore assets in the region.   
    My point is that if it wasn’t for FMS PIOP there wouldn’t be a rail to central Pilbara and contract with BCK.  FMS Bod denies FMS having an agreement with BBIG???
    Why is BBIG using FMS assets without approval in a malty $bn project???? And of course FMS Bod not advising SH.  SH finding out from WA parlament  is by the way.
    GLTA you will need it.
    Below
    are a few extracts I found

(BBI Rail Aus Pty Ltd) Agreement 2017 Schedule 1
    Page 10.
    20 A. The Guarantors and the Company are investigating the feasibility of 21 the Company constructing and operating a railway from the PIOP 22 mining area loading point to within the proposed Port of Balla Balla

page 13 1 "PIOP mining area" means the areas which, at the date of this 2 Agreement, are the subject of Mining Lease 47/1451 and Exploration 3 Licence 47/1560; 4 "PIOP mining area loading point" means the proposed northerly 5 end point of the conveyor system intended to be constructed upon the 6 land the subject of application for Miscellaneous Licence L47/733 7 and application for Miscellaneous Licence L47/753 by or for the 8 benefit of the PIOP mining area proponent; 9 "PIOP mining area proponent" means one or more project 10 proponents undertaking, or who propose to develop, an iron ore 11 mining project within the PIOP mining area
    Tenements above are:

47/1451 – Blacksmith
    47/1560 - Anvil
    From the 2016 annual report.
    1 The Blacksmith Mineral Resource includes the Ajax, Badger, Blackjack, Champion, Delta, Eagle, and Paragon deposits. All of the estimates making up the Blacksmith Mineral Resource are reported to JORC 2012 standards. 2 The Anvil Mineral Resource includes the Area F, Area G, Area H and Area J deposits. This Mineral Resource is currently reported to JORC 2004 standards and will be updated to meet JORC 2012 standards according to development priorities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.