BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Good find bullsrule. The BRM thread has been quiet after the...

1. 217 Posts.
    Good find bullsrule. The BRM thread has been quiet after the Newman decision. Luckily no value had been given to BRM getting on BHPs rail otherwise we would be well below $3 now. Its always been more probable that FMG or Hancock would give BRM and others a lifeline. This is the advantage of being a member of the NWIOA and collectively bargaining.

As you say phillip_k, its critical to have progress made on this issue before the completion of the DFS. Just knowing that things are infact progressing at all is a relief for me. I have been far more confident that the haulage issue will be solved for BRM but the timing has been uncertain. This latest news cant be underestimated in its significance.

Again $costs can be discussed. I guess a 50km spur line to Cloud Break would cost BRM between $150-250 m based on $3- $5m a km. This could be reduced if FRS joined the party and used the same rail spur which is almost certain. This would appear to be a very good outcome for BRM even if IO prices drop significantly. This is very positive news indeed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.