BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

rail, page-5

1. 10,494 Posts.
    One can't discount the possibility that Beckwith is bluffing about the flood of acceptances in the sense that at least a sizable % of buying since last year may have involved other entities to make money from the Chinese knowing WNI is just a PRC front (despite all the bullsheet ocean line drip feeding of credit behind which is a wall of endless money) and must cough up the money eventually if there is a blocking stake being accumulated.

I am sure late last year the industry insiders and other pilbara players have good knowledge about the impending WNI bid. Reading between the lines of what David Flanagan said, he seems to know what's was going on given the NWIOA links.

Note that WNI (and the BRM dogs who sell out the shareholders) are now all singing the 90% chorus from the same song sheet.

I suspect one day soon (after the WNI associates declare their acceptances - which I think these bastards will do by phases to keep us guessing) when we least expect, the line of sell orders will be swallowed up when trade commences on the ASX.

There will be no extention after April. It serves no purpose other than prolonging a stalemate if they can't get to 90% already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.