DMM 0.00% 5.8¢ dmc mining limited.

"CMK Consortium said that while the 1,500 kilometer railroad...

1. 95 Posts.
    "CMK Consortium said that while the 1,500 kilometer railroad network to be renovated will be operated exclusively by the company for 30 years, the licenses to develop forests for a 50 year period and to explore for and operate one million hactare lands of mining lot and palm oil as well as rubber farms, coupled with areas including Zanaga and MAYOKO containing 400 million ton iron ore will be authorized by the Congolese government. "

MAYOKO!!!! These guys also have Iron Ore prospects at Mayoko!!!!

I haven't had enough time to look into this very deeply as I still haven't finished work for the day. I know this isn't concrete proof but it makes me think that it should be built to iron ore standards. This article is from a while back so if anyone can find out more about their Mayoko IO prospects and if they have been upgraded etc, please share

I have tried emailing CMCK but my emails get rejected. Anyone here speak Korean that wants to try calling?

If you follow the links in this thread, they will lead you to more info about the railway.

For full above article

http://www.cmkcgroup.com/eng/sub04/sub_0402.php?req_P=bv&req_BIDX=2&req_BNM=5f0038e170564c7ad98d949c741a4da2&req_VI=41&req_PC=0&req_CG=&sCATE=&sCHAR=

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.