SMN 2.63% 58.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Rain Check, page-22

1. 2,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Volume Precedes Price
    A final important concept to understand is that price is preceded by volume. Technical analysts closely watch volume to see when reversals are likely to occur, which means that volume changes can be a precursor to price changes. If volume is decreasing in an uptrend, it could signal that the uptrend is coming to a close and a reversal may be likely.

Read more: Technical Analysis: The Importance Of Volume https://www.investopedia.com/university/technical/techanalysis5.asp#ixzz5AUQorvoa
    Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

The above as you can clearly see , is technical volume analysis from Investopedia.

Now the reason I bring this to the very smart investors
    Is the current trading volume in SMN is very unusual, and you could come to the conclusion that the sellers have lost control and the buyers are just waiting on any news that justify the massive buying on huge volume leading the market to game on!

The sellers are at the point of no return. The market at large does not give a stuff! The only posters on SMN thread are the long termers.

All market participants are giving SMN management the two finger salute. They could not give a rats tosser.

This leads me to very important facts.

1.The board of directors since 18/01/2018 are not going to release the Top 20 share holders? Why? What are they afraid of? I have ASX looking into this refusal by management on the grounds of discrimination. Interesting to see there response.

2. How the hell did management drive the share price down from over $2 after the Delta ANNOUNCEMENT?

Knowing about a capital raising would do it?

3. How the hell did management conjure up these so called expert share holders to buy in at $1.25 only to sit back like dead fish at Cicerellos?

4. What ever management indicated at the AGM take it with a grain of salt, as the opposite will be true. All this rubbish about end of year b/s is the joke of the century.

5. Any announcement to indicate all is on track, will be the catalysts. It will happen way before your expectations of end of year!

6. So to wrap up, all the fools who believe they know best, better sell out now.

7. Volume is the dead give away. The opposite is at work, which means only one thing. Yeah, you got it!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.