ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Rain Falls at Greenland's Ice Summit for the First Time on Recor. 14/8/2021, page-4

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Exciting times,-- Evolution in Action--

When man was seeking shelter in caves , due to the previous Ice Ages and all was bleak, with ice covering all that could be seen.. No grasses, No vegetation -- just a steady, yet noticable increase in the length of sunlight and increases in warmth.... the Fear must have been overwhelming.

The icemen must have been thinking --- Surely --if the days get warmer -- we will eventually die from Heat -- If the Snow Melts it will be more difficult to catch and kill wild animals for food and clothing... It really would have been Terrible -- no media to advise them what to do , No science to (calm their anxiety)... or vice-versa.

They were Right -- Global Warming did happen.. The Ice DID MELT -- yet mankind seemed too Adapt !!

What arrogance leads us to believe that the Global Climate Yesterday, or 50years ago, 0r 100 years ago --was the best Climate that mankind will ever see?

Just my opinion-- Enjoy Life now -- Mankind can Adapt ..to any situation.

Underneath the Ice in Greenland -- we may also discover - minerals and resources, so far never seen by Man -- Imagine finding a molecule or a combination of Minerals , that could generate Energy and Power for the world -- it may not happen but what if it did?

I see Potential in the unknown -- have bought into GGG -- speculative stocks offer Rewards for Risks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.