AGY 39.5% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Rain in the ponds, page-21

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    I think some basic common sense understanding about what a salar is kinda gives away that rainfall is not the question to focus on:
    Salar: Spanish for salt flat. Usually found in deserts, they are expanses of ground covered in salt and other minerals and happen in climates where evaporation exceeds the rate of precipitation.

So the more important question and information AGY needs to advise share holders of are the evaporation rates.... et voila:
    Refer to ANN 20-12-2017, pages 1 & 2: "The company now has ~11ha of ponds concentrating brine over the 2017/18 peak summer solar evaporation season. The evaporation rate through November was excellent, with most days having clear blue skies and averaging ~10mm evaporation per day."

(Hmm... if only someone would collate a handy summary of recent ANN's with key bits of information in it like this?!?!)

However, a good question that I think was being alluded to, was does AGY have brine concentrate ready to process in March?

I don't have a figure for this, however, the Stg 1 ponds have been concentrating for about a year. At November's GM, I think JZ said they'd already done a few harvests of this (@Mutley8 can you help confirm this?) So they already have a few bags ready for processing sitting nice and dry in storage ready to feed into the Pilot Plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.032(39.5%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $3.071M 57.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 818980 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 180384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.