PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

I think there is no such thing as experts on POG as there are...

1. 13,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3953
    I think there is no such thing as experts on POG as there are too many variables. Some can have a solid understanding of the fundamentals but get the sentiment of larger traders and investors wrong. Manipulation of markets and media bias doesn't help. The old saying you can go broke being right applies. Obviously that refers to being right about the fundamentals and long term price but betting too heavily on it at the wrong time and being wrong about the short term moves.

I doubt the recent ABU sp bounce has anything to do with anticipated news. My view is that fear is abating and a lot of new money has been flowing back into the sector to take advantage of an extremely depressed sector. Some of that money is starting to find its way into ABU. Sentiment appears to be turning. We may have a lot more upside to come relative to the mild gains we have seen over the last 1-2 weeks.
    Of course we should see a different catalyst later this qtr to keep momentum moving as we get closer to commercial mining and this years exploration season commencing. 4c seems realistic within a couple of months if gold holds between 1250 and 1350. Higher would be a bonus. For now we seem to have formed a base in gold and for ABU with the double bottom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.