CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Oh Oldie ....... another newie outa the woodwork, or .........?...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Oh Oldie ....... another newie outa the woodwork, or .........? haha. Looking for cheaper stock like so many before you ?

The ticks keep coming and if we believe what they tell us, soon we will be producing and so much more. Mining in wet places seems to me to be just a matter of campaign mining and stockpiling ahead of it so the plant keeps churning away irrespective of what merriment Zeus indulges in above the clouds haha. Thats why we have pros managing things up there. Straight can add further to this.

I note Copper is up to 2.80 again ....... is that a reversal? Cobalt still 31.50 last I looked. And Nickel almost 21 now praise Zeus. And wasnt that last report about the final formalities from China just announced?

Considering it usually takes years for a new mine from scratch, feels like we are pretty well fast-tracking here now. Then again we started the base metals project around 8 years ago didnt we ........ so maybe 2009 would be about the mandatory 10-count for major events such as Omegas Browns. Even Mt Fitch U was originally evaluated and sample-mined several decades ago tho. U reckon they are trickin us oldie?

Boys must be soooo busy right now with all the formalities ....... annual report to get out too about now methinks. Reckon they've been rowing real hard down below for us whilst we've been enjoing the upper-deck sunshine.

Markets are so interesting atm. Danger and opportunity intensifying methinks. Just watchya backs so as to not get caught withya pants down. Nice to have yas all aboard til journey end so we can smoke the cosmic stuff together around future campfires reminiscing the good ol "Compass points north" days hey ?

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.