LYC 1.75% $6.99 lynas rare earths limited

I owned LYC many years ago when it was dealing with the obstacle...

1. 2,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    I owned LYC many years ago when it was dealing with the obstacle of Malaysian politics as the plant was planned for and built. I got out at a nice profit. At the time, I was concerned about the billion share float and growing unrest re. the plant. I am interested in getting back into REE at a time when I see the growing threat of a trade war with China and the prospect of Lynas stepping in. We already have seen that China knows the strategic value of REE and their value as an economic weapon (Japan re. East China Sea islands). My choice must have a secure geopolitical location so I've been limiting my search to North America and Australia. I do like Ucore's Bokan HREE-rich deposit, but they seem to have abandoned that as they pursue MRT. And in Australia, Alkane is interesting, but a $1.3 billion Capex probably means that just isn't going to happen. Interestingly, I see the Yank king of this board is an arrogant basher freak on both the ALK and UCU boards. Why even a half intelligent adult would carry on with such juvenile behaviour is beyond. I expect to be getting back into Lynas again this week with initial purchases. I enjoy posting, but certainly will put this board god on ignore. Just don't have time for such idiots and bashers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.99
Change
0.120(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $6.524B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $7.01 $6.88 $2.580M 371.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2070 $6.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.00 7571 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.