TMS 4.76% 2.2¢ tennant minerals limited

Rainbow

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Shareholders
    Firstly, I would personally like to thankyou all for your support and patience. As we know this has been a long-winded process which has only been delayed and drawn out by current management. Behind the scene we have tried to work with them and offered many solutions (which are all documented).
    Anyway thankyou to everyone who has voted, we only have a small handful of people to vote – therefore our numbers are veryvery strong and a new beginning to BDI. I don’t care if management knows, theyget a report from the registrar.
    I am personally very grateful and impressed with Mark Maine and a few others who have worked very hard behind the scenes (FOR FREE) to help make this happen.
    Where to from here: Once we win – there is a strategic plan in place, we will fix the cash flow, assess current projects and final talks with some potential big projects. This will all be communicatedvia Commsec At the GM and AGM we will have a lawyerpresent, and we already have a few other plays in progress and ready for any curve ball tactics. (Makes you wonder why they want to stay on the board……)
    Shareholders you all own this company and we have worked together to make this happen
    Thanks again – look out for a BDI rainbow! It’scoming.
    On that note AC/DC “Back in Black” and mmmmm Christmas bacon is on its way!
    Rock On!
    Last edited by Rock On!: 21/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $21.84K 1.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 816839 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 398624 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 511926
Last updated 15.37pm 07/05/2024 ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.