Dear Gcandez,Again you are looking from the top down and giving...

1. 513 Posts.
    Dear Gcandez,

Again you are looking from the top down and giving a commentary

You state "During 2007–08, there were 20,915 successful applications to 20 June 2008 (19,756 farm businesses and 1,159 small businesses), up from 14,198 in 2006–07. $695.9 million was spent in 2007–08, compared to $441.26 million in 2006–07."

Yep that’s the year that our lovely AQIS allowed EI into the country through its negligence and cost many farmers their livelihood and some their lives, so they paid out 250m more that year and you call it a subsidy??

The last I heard and in the govt’s forward planning estimates they are allowing for $1bn in payments should the EI class action get up for those poor people (refer callinan royal commission )

Now as for the rest of your work, please drill down and see what the year on year expenditure is for. I suspect you have no idea, if you did you wouldn’t be putting this up as an example

If you dare to come and criticise the hardest working most poorly paid people in the country, get your facts right.

I notice how you glibly didn’t want to talk about the OECD subsidy numbers that I put up confirming we are the lowest subsidised farmers on the planet

A little bit of information is dangerous my boy, check your facts next time before you make a dill of yourself on a public forum

My opinion is you go back to your double decaf soy latte and talk dribble to the rest of the chardonnay intelligentsia that you hang with

BSW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.