WES 0.21% $74.63 wesfarmers limited

yes definitely. we have more than one pet, their diets are very...

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    yes definitely.

we have more than one pet, their diets are very expensive, l have started ordering now the food online as it is $30-$40 a month cheaper.

sure it's not a lot by itself $400-$500 a year cheaper but by the time you add in pet insurance, veterinary bills, grooming costs in frustration l just order direct.

pet supply is a tremendous opportunity but because it's so damn expensive - l go parcel post. Especially for prescription diets they can be cost killers.

as an aside l reckon there is now an opportunity growing in pet insurance. first time we have had pet insurance; l got the cheapest. I spent years muttering about the thousands that costs until something went wrong.

omg the Bills are astounding you will drop $10k on one procedure; $30k is easy to do... people (myself) think the pet has to be put down but with crying kids in your ear it's not that easy. now l have upgraded to the top pet insurance for every animal when you are looking at vet bills of $20k+ and family members staring at you it's kinda worth the $

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$74.63
Change
-0.160(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64B
Open High Low Value Volume
$75.80 $76.05 $74.42 $162.1M 2.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $74.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$74.63 3630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.