NXS 3.33% 29.0¢ next science limited

rainman re salary comparisons

1. 261 Posts.
    I like your work, well done, have you sent a coppy to nxs so we can let fowler know that the sml share holders are not happy and will be after his ass at the agm (you should send it)Once again no point arguing amongst our selves, ring nxs send them emails, abuse them, rip the crap out of them let them know on mass we are gunning for fowler at the next agm. Be nice to see him turn up at the agm and be cut to pieces by the share holders. On the good side i still believe NXS will be subject to a takeover bid very soon, with all the activity someone is accumulating at a cheap price. At the end of the day the crux gas and condensate is real, echuca sholes is in the middle of a soon to boom zone and longtom although questionable generates 80mil plus pa. This mob has some world class assets, the world needs gas and oil and some one is doing more than sniffing. Possibly NXS may not exist by the next agm and we will all have some cash in our pockets.

PS just to make you feel better Ex NXS Ian Thachos is now with ADX and AOC both companies have had SP plunges recently as a result of dry wells there share holders are also angry at the Thachos spin, seems all you ever needed to be a NXS director was stupidity and pipe dreams and a large sprinkling of BUL S..IT. AT LEAST THE NXS WELLS ARNT DRY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.