RTG 7.50% 3.7¢ rtg mining inc.

Raised US$15m / heavily oversubscribed ., page-70

1. 12,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3243
    She is displaying every sign of a short career to me. She is out of step with his wishes. This stuff is political speculation. He has confirmed his wish to include mining. He was funded by miners and he is a political animal. If you want to distant yourself from funders, he is doing a great job. I reckon she will slowly quiet down and settle into reality or be moved on or told what's what. To say he does not care about mining is not correct. It's a political tool. OGC ground has been in deep issue from day one and will likely hit a wall. That is their problem. There is absolutely zero environmental issue for rtg and the community is completely onside. Rtg management also have an envious record compared with most. We have had endless speculation on the last three critical permits and JV partner. They were all resolved. People will always freak out about things that don't fully understand or control. Hence the massive discount. I think some folk would like this to fail so they can right, I'm in the other camp and so far, the good guys are in front regardless of speculation. Money talks and BS walks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.