ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

pj dont forget they would of had more cash had the SP been...

1. 39 Posts.
    pj dont forget they would of had more cash had the SP been higher (options would of been excercised). Kempler's mates that he dialled back in prob have been in since day dot and are likely to be loyal and ride this baby to pay day, hence in one way that will benefit us by they will be in longer than u & i. (you would have seen what happened to the SP when AMP bailed, they werent mates!! at least not now!)

Wasa i would prefer they strike a licence deal but do they do it even if offers arent up to liking? They could do it alone but that increases the risk for everyone so its in eveyones best interest to get deal IMHO.....if they do go alone the further down the track they are the more $$ they will attract (on good results that is)...I just hope the bank doesnt ask for my house back in the meantime if thats the case !!!

Its likely new negotiations have now started, another month or so of talks, nut out some finer details in July, contract drawn up and announcement August is my guess. Dont worry PBT will be itching to get the next phase on the road.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.528K 317.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
102 97511267 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31179254 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.