BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

raises $80.6mil at $0.06, page-40

1. 601 Posts.
    Hi Navy,

I haven't posted on this thread in a long time as I sold out of NMS for the last time about 9 months ago.

I hadn't looked at them for a long time as I was focusing on gold and silver stocks, thankfully, and just went in about two weeks ago and was shocked to see what had happened.

Firstly best of luck to you and other holders. This is a tragic outcome and I hope very much it can be salvaged.

I also know how you feel regarding the management. I have a fairly large investment in a company with a ticker NKP that has run itself in a similar way to NMS. It is now in a suspension, no one knows what is going on and it could go under.

It is incredible that the ASX and ASIC just let these gangsters get away with this time and again but what it shows is that relying on government regulators is madness. They have no interest at all in protecting us, are in bed with these director types anyway, have no clue even if they did want to help and couldn't care about the little guys in the first place.

All I can say is that never ever invest in the market thinking that ASIC and the ASX will ever look out for you. As a result of what has happened at NKP I will be looking at management far more carefully in the future.

I will also never touch any company that has dealings with Mr Christian Lange.

Best of luck mate.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.