RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Raising awareness of ResAppDx and SleepCheck

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    I spent a good 1.5 hours with a medical centre operator last Friday discussing telehealth opportunities and challenges faced during COVID. We covered a range of topic but I’ll raise one which is appropriate given we’re days/weeks out from its release to the Australian public.

From what I could gather this was a privately run business, charging a gap for most services it offered. This medical centre was not your typical operation, it offered many additional medical services and the operator wanted to be a leader in offering Telehealth services – seeing the benefits of it during Covid.

This operator had joined Coviu mid last year but had accelerated its use within his practice since March. What was surprising was that he hadn’t heard that there was technology available to diagnose repository illness using a smartphone in a telehealth setting!!!! He was very, very excited to hear that it would be available on the Coviu platform in the coming week/s! He also hadn’t heard of SleepCheck!! And this was from a medical practise operator who's been actively looking at telehealth before COVID!

It was discussed previously on this forum that there would probably be a large marketing campaign at the time of the ResAppDx and SleepCheck’s release to raise awareness for medical operators, doctors and the general public. Has there been any more news about how this would be undertaken? I think this campaign should be supported and funded by the government as well because they would directly benefit from the efficiencies it would bring to the health sector. In the state I live we have a number of walk-in-clinics (bulk-billed) to treat non-emergency cases so it could easily be used in these settings too. I really think there needs to be significant amount of time allocated to marketing and that it should be a joint effort where possible to yield the best penetration and coverage– Breakfast TV, news, govt TV ads and social media comes to mind.

I got a whole lot more out of this value catch-up but it really highlighted the sheer impact these technologies (ResAppDx and SleepCheck) are going to have on the medical landscape – and that we’re just at the very beginning - even though we've all been living it for the last 3-4 years!

DYOR and GLTAH
    Last edited by mpk1980: 28/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.